IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: Please read these terms carefully before using this Site because they are binding upon you. Using this Site indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with Vauxhall Trade Club. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Site.
This World Wide Website (the "Site") is owned by Vauxhall Motors Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company No. 135767) with VAT Number 382 3240 67 and having its registered office at Chalton House Uk1-101-135 Luton Road Chalton, Luton, Bedfordshire, England, LU4 9TT ("Vauxhall Motors Limited").
It is operated on behalf of Vauxhall Motors Limited by Bluegrasscoms Limited, a company registered in England (Company No. 6555517), having its registered office at Construction House, Winchester Road, Burghclere, Newbury, RG20 9EQ.
Vauxhall Motors Limited is committed to ensuring our information is accessible to as many people as possible.
Vauxhall Motors Limited will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate and up-to-date but does not accept any liability for any claims or losses arising from a reliance upon the contents of the Site. Some of the information on this Site may not be correct due to product changes which may have occurred since it was launched. Vauxhall Motors Limited reserves the right to change product specifications and pricing at any time. For the actual product specifications, please consult your Vauxhall Retailer.
Some links provided in this Site may lead to sites furnished by independent site owners. If you use these links, you leave this Site. The information presented therein is the sole responsibility of those site owners. Vauxhall Motors Limited and its advertising agencies have no control or responsibility for the content of independent sites and provide these links to its visitors for their convenience. If you decide to access any of the third party sites from this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Terms and Conditions Access
1. Intellectual Property
All materials within the Site are the intellectual property of Vauxhall Motors Limited. Such materials may not be copied or reproduced, save to the extent necessary to view the same online. However, you may print complete pages of the Site to hard copy for your own personal use on the following basis:
(b) no graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text; and
(c) Vauxhall Motors Limited's copyright and trademark or other notices appear in all copies.
Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, Vauxhall Motors Limited may from time to time give you the opportunity to download Wallpaper, Screen Savers and other utilities from the Site. Such downloads are covered by the terms and Vauxhall Motors Limited's Terms and Conditions of Download below. Any use of the extracts from the Site other than in accordance with these terms for any purpose is prohibited.
2. Linking to the Site
If you wish to provide a link to the Site this must be to the Vauxhall Trade Club homepage.
3. Service Access
While Vauxhall Motors Limited endeavors to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, Vauxhall Motors Limited shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Vauxhall Motors Limited's control.
4. Visitor Material and Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
(c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
(d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
Vauxhall Motors Limited shall fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Vauxhall Motors Limited to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this paragraph 4.
5. Accuracy of Information
The information in this Site is intended for customers of Vauxhall Trade Club in the United Kingdom and may not be applicable to other jurisdictions. Vauxhall Motors Limited will use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate and up-to-date. However, due to the nature of product and commodity availability and changes to pricing or specifications, products shown on this Site may differ from the latest specification. Customers are advised to check any pricing, specifications, and applications with their Retailer at the point of ordering. Vauxhall Motors Limited reserves the right to change product specifications at any time.
No reliance should be placed upon any of the statements made within the site and the material on the site is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Vauxhall Motors Limited provides you with the site on the basis that Vauxhall Motors Limited excludes all representations, warranties, and conditions or other terms (including, without limitation, any conditions implied by law) which, but for these terms, might have effect in relation to the site.
Vauxhall Motors Limited and Vauxhall Motors Limited's group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and their officers, directors, employees or agents exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation) negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with the Site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Site, any websites linked to the Site or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Site or your downloading of any material from the Site or any websites linked to the Site.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit Vauxhall Motors Limited's liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by Vauxhall Motors Limited's negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site was created, and is operated, according to the laws of England and these terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law. In determining any disputes in relation to this Site and these terms the laws of England will apply and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS DOWNLOADS
Vauxhall Motors Limited owns the materials downloadable from the Site (the "Materials") and hereby grants you a non-exclusive personal licence to use the Materials subject to the terms set out above and the following additional terms and conditions set out below (together referred to as the "User Terms").
The Materials are the intellectual property of Vauxhall Motors Limited. You may not sub-license, assign, transfer or sell the Materials or the rights granted under the User Terms and you must ensure that Vauxhall Motors Limited's copyright, trademark, and other notices appear on all Materials downloaded and any copies that you make.
Any use of the Materials other than in accordance with the User Terms for any purpose is prohibited.
The Materials on this site have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production. Notwithstanding this, Vauxhall Motors Limited still recommends that you run a virus checker before use. Vauxhall Motors Limited also recommends that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. You should consult your network administrator before downloading any Materials onto a networked computer.
1. Data Protection
Vauxhall Motors Limited respects the privacy of every individual who visits the Site. This policy outlines the information Vauxhall Motors Limited may collect and store, and how it will be used. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") the data controller is Vauxhall Motors Limited whose registered office is at Chalton House Uk1-101-135 Luton Road Chalton, Luton, Bedfordshire, England, LU4 9TT.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
3. IP Addresses and Cookies
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include your IP address, the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our Site or advertisement. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason as above, when you view the Site we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored.
4. Personal Data and use of your Personal Data
We will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, or email address) ("Personal Data") unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your Personal Data collected, please do not submit it.
If you have already submitted Personal Data and would like it removed from our records, please contact us at the email address or phone number listed at the bottom of this policy. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our records. This will not affect your membership of Vauxhall Trade Club, but will have an impact on how we communicate with you.
We will never sell your information on. Your information will only be disclosed to Vauxhall Motors Limited, its affiliated or associated companies, Retailers and companies working on behalf of Vauxhall Motors Limited ("selected third parties"), for the purposes of administering the Vauxhall Trade Club.
We would like to use your information to keep you informed about new products, existing, products, services, market research, special offers and to measure and improve how we serve you, and we or our selected third parties may contact you about these by post.
We or our selected third parties will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information relating to the products of Vauxhall Trade Club, Vauxhall Motors Limited, affiliated & associated companies or the selected third party suppliers some of which are non-automotive, and only if you have consented to this.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via the details contained in the Contact Us section below.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our Retailers, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may disclose your personal data to selected third parties:
5. Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by contacting us at the address set out below enclosing a copy of your driving licence or other recognised form of identity. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 (payable to Vauxhall Motors Limited) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
8. Contact Us
Calls will cost 7ppm plus your Telecoms provider's Access Charge.
We will use reasonable efforts to suppress this information from our existing files.
- The Promoter is (ENTER VAUXHALL TRADE CLUB INFO) (company number XXXXX) of ENTER ADDRESS (the Promoter). References in these terms to “VAUXALL”, “VAUXHALL TRADE CLUB”, “VTC”, or “we” shall mean the Promoter.
“Participant” or “you” shall mean the participant in the Promotion. Where such participation is made by individuals in their capacity as an employee of a corporate or unincorporated entity, Limited Liability Partnership or other Partnership such individuals shall be deemed to represent that they are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity or organisation.
- The Promotion will commence on 00:01 (GMT) on 1st November 2019 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 31st January 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be included in the weekly prize draw and/or the enf of Promotion prize draw.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) of, or a company registered in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
- Excludes N. Ireland.
- Participants must be a Vauxhall Trade Club Member.
- Participants who choose to participate in the Promotion must have the express permission to do so on behalf of the corporate or unincorporated entity, Limited Liability Partnership or other Partnership the Participant is associated with.
- Participants will have an opportunity to enter a weekly prize draw for a chance to win 1 (one) of 45 £20 “Just Eat” gift vouchers (“Reward”) each week every week throughout the Promotion Period. A week will run from Monday - Friday with parts purchases being verified the following Tuesday of that week. Parts purchased from Saturday – Friday will be verified the following Wednesday.
- Participants will gain an entry in to the weekly prize draw when they purchase a Vauxhall remanufactured part from their authorised Vauxhall Trade Club Seller.
- Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a reward of equal value for the Reward.
- Every purchase of a Vauxhall remanufactured part, once verified as a received and retained order, will also gain Participants an entry (and additional entries for additional purchases) into an end of Promotion prize draw after the Promotion ends on 00:59 (GMT) 31st January 2020.
- The end of Promotion prize draw is made up of 5 top prizes as follows:
- Apple Tech Bundle consisting of: iPhone 11 Pro, iPad Pro, iWatch Series 5
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPad Pro
- iWatch Series 5
- iWatch Series 5
- Prizes are subject to availability. If unavailable, an alternative prize will be provided of the same value as the original Prize
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of independent third parties involved in supplying or providing the Reward and/or Prize or any elements of the Reward and/or Prize.
(“Prizes” or “Prize”)
- Any parts returned during the Promotion up to 23:59 GMT on the 7th of November 2019 will be deducted from the total number of entries into the end of Promotion prize draw.
- Successful Participants will be randomly selected by an independent adjudicator from all valid entry submissions received by the relevant closing dates. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants will be contacted within 5 days of the weekly draw if they are successful.
- Participants will be contacted within 7 days of the end of Promotion prize draw being drawn after the 31st of January 2020.
- Failure to claim the Reward and/or Prize within [period], shall lead to the Reward and/or Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another entry without liability.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Participants whom the Promoter believes do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent participation including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed on to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion without notice and liability to any Participant.
- The Promoter, will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, nor its agents nor distributors will be responsible or liable to compensate or accept any liability in respect to any personal loss or injury occurring at the hotel, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the hotels and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.